- Identity of the Responsible: Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L
- Tradename: HQ La Galería
- NIF/CIF: B-09353483
- Address: Ctra. Burgos-Aguilar, Km. 4, 09197 - Quintanadueñas - Burgos.
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and HQ LA GALLERIA as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
HQ La Galería (Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L) responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of users.
HQ La Galería has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI) ).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) to web pages, members of the HQ La Galería website including the content and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, https://www.hqlagaleria.com ("user") agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the portal https://www.hqlagaleria.com.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with HQ La Galería. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of HQ La Galería as legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as a legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://www.hqlagaleria.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of HQ La Galería or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portals that prevented, from any way, the normal use of the web
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, HQ La Galería can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although all necessary means and appropriate security measures are put in place to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to HQ La Galería can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to HQ La Galería, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the data. the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The communication between the users and HQ La Galería uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to protocols at https, therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the users is assured.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
We also provide users with the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of HQ La Galería. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by HQ La Galería.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify such circumstance to HQ La Galería indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages of HQ La Galería provide links to other own websites and to contents that are owned by third parties such as:
- Mirai (Gestor de reservas).
- Guía Repsol.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L (HQ La Galería) does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the webs, or their services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of these web pages.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between HQ La Galería and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of BURGOS.
This legal notice has been updated for the last time on May 22, 2018.
Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
HQ La Galería has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of data of natural persons of individuals with regard to data processing and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Identity of the Responsible: Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L
- Tradename: HQ La Galería
- NIF/CIF: B-09353483
- Address: Ctra. Burgos-Aguilar, Km. 4, 09197 - Quintanadueñas - Burgos.
- Activity: Hospitality and Restoration.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible .
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we deal with in HQ La Galería comes from:
- Contact forms.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Cualquier persona tiene derecho a obtener confirmación sobre si en HQ La Galería estamos tratando datos personales que nos conciernen, o no.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
• Request rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent.
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In HQ La Galería there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- By e-mail: You provide us with the e-mail which can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users of our websites. For example, we can use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the files of Hostelería Quintadueñas, S.L.
- By reservation of rooms: Personal data will be obtained by MIRAI (Gestor de Reservas), personal data is understood as information that allows the user to be accredited what includes, for example, his name, telephone number or email address, credit card, number, holder, expiration date and cvv2, will use your personal data to offer you the requested services and that your reservation becomes effective, you can see the link on this link Política de Privacidad de Datos Personales correspondiente al Sistema de Reservas de Mirai España, S.L . These data will be transmitted to Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L to formalize the reservation. We inform you that the information you provide will be located in the Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L files.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website, and which we detail in the cookies policy, are also collected.
- To manage social networks. HQ La Galería can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of HQ La Galería, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. HQ La Galería will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of HQ La Galería. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L (HQ La Galería) with address Ctra. Burgos-Aguilar, Km. 4, 09197 - Quintanadueñas - Burgos. Will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to users of the web.
HQ La Galería, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent and, in the case of contracting our services, the execution of said contract.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
• Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, HQ La Galería, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.hqlagaleria.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.hqlagaleria.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing https://www.hqlagaleria.com and other websites under the ownership of HQ La Galería you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
HQ La Galería is committed to the use and treatment of data, including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
HQ La Galería can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L will ensure that any person who is authorized by HQ La Galería to process the client's data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it be a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of HQ La Galería, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to HQ La Galería, exonerating Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L (HQ La Galería), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L. (HQ La Galería) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of data protection rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Hostelería Quintanadueñas, S.L will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, HQ La Galería does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, HQ La Galería undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Revised document on May 22, 2018.